We are coming to the end of our second season and boy has it been busy! We would like to thank all who stayed with us in 2018 and for the kind messages they left in the visitor book.
We will close for the winter second week in November and then it is back to work improving the property fro next year. We have taken on board everything that has been said and add these comments to our list of improvements for next year. For next season we will:
- Have an iron!
- Add a bigger wardrobe in the top room
- Have two more heaters downstairs
- New front door and internal doors downstairs
- Be re-decorating the lounge and dinning room
- Having another go at the flower beds in the garden
Our aims is to get this done in order to re-open in March. We will be leaving Cottages.com and marketing with a new company still yet to be decided.